Monday, August 4, 2008

Small village poverty relief work

Small village poverty relief work

First of all, to the local township and town party committees reported that the fight for leadership of attention because of the poverty relief work must rely on local support, helping the poor to help in ideas, this idea in which, from the township and town party committees can often get a clear answer; Second, the survey mapping, Is the village committee and village party branches and members to communicate and understand the situation, once again, clearly the work of poverty alleviation focus, and to develop their own objectives and tasks. This has to be in 15 days to 20 days. Behind the more than two , In accordance with the implementation of the plan. Encounter problems, and timely consult the village, it is necessary to correctly his position can not be ultra vires. Main ideas is to find ways, through their own work units and provide the necessary support.

Three months to help the poor has always encountered such an answer: Thank the folks who love! Three months I get along with you overnight, and we established a strong feelings, I could not bear to leave you! 90 days and nights, you have given me many love, many have given me help, I benefited greatly. We want me to stay as village director, I am very moved and I also hope that we unite and fight together, become prosperous fairly well-off. I will actively request to higher authorities, hoping to get the organization's approval. If approved, I will play their wisdom and intelligence, together with you to build beautiful homes if the organization does not approve my request, I would often to the village, I will be here as my second home!

No comments: